Why Do You Need Stump Subfloors for Your Melbourne House?
- Is your house present on a surface that is uneven?
- Is your house present on the surface that is sloping?
- Are you willing to give your old house the extension?
Well, to all these, subfloors play a crucial role. We, S & M Concrete Stumps & Products is the leading supplier and service provider of a wide range of products and materials of the highest standard.
Apart from this, it is equally important to make sure that the house has enough stumps to bear the load of the house. The engineering of the stump is such that it supports the maximum strength. The function of the stump subfloor in Melbourne is to make sure that it holds the floor frame and subsequently the surface as well.
The installation of the stumps in most of the cases is done in any of the following two ways-
- One of the ways is to install the entire beam and flooring frame at the right position with the help of packer and props. The low floor uses jacks or bricks; and for the high floors, acro props are used. When everything has been set in perfect, the bearers are attached to the stumps. The holes in which the entire system has is suspended is then filled with concrete. Finally, when everything is set, the flooring material is ready to be installed.
- Another way is to place the stump in the holes and then pouring concrete into it. This process needs a lot of precision as every alignment needs to be correct. The right position and height of the stump are allowed to set with the concrete in the holes.